Saturday, May 03, 2003

Harrumph

Life is woeful. Why do I have a brother, and an extremely irritating one, at that too? It takes a great deal of patience to live with this person, and it's all I could do than to march over and register a tornado slap on his face. You seriously cant try to be nice to him. After the stuff I had to do the whole day, and I brought up his folded clothes at him, went out and sat down here to test some image editting stuff. A minute later, something was thrown at my head ("Your socks, you dumbass!"). And before that, was helping him call this number about the streamyx connection, which I had sincerely no clue about, and obviously, don't understand a hell the guy was saying. So called nice-and-polite brother over and he utters every single vulgar word in the dictionary and some I didnt even know existed. The guy on the other line must be getting an 'education', while I fumed. Arsehole, arsehole, arsehole.

As I said, all this needs a bloody-fucking temperature control and calmness. Yesss.... inner calm. Forget the physical world and indulge in some mind-healing acts! Here we go: Ohmmmmmm-hatehim-mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I'm healed.

Alright, I have no idea why your eyes reached here based on crappiness above. Hmm... had neglected this blog of mine for days! Unless something rage-worthy happens in me life. Maybe should change the name to "Attack of Internet-Raging Girl" or "Blabber of the Insane&Angry" or "World of Crappiness Rage" or "Depressed Rants Blog" or similiar. Anyway, day's happenings.

Went to cousin's house for Add Maths tuition and found out that one of his friends have been calling me 'Dwarf'. Hmm... add that to my list of "Midget" and "Hippo" and "Ninja Turtle Face". But am plotting a comeback against him... don't mind if friends call me that, and he's not. Has been criticising friends too. Looked like such a 'good' boy, konon la.

In relation to demented mind: The other day, saw this lorry on the road with the words "Barang-Barang Panjang" on the back of it. You know those lorries that carry the construction stuff and usally have a red hankerchief tied at the end as a warning to drivers behind the vehicle? Well, suddenly imagined guy friends, all standing in a row on the back of the lorry with the sign changed to "Barang-Barang Pendek".

For Visual Support=P

Not that I have seen theirs before, but just found it funny. Have to find life amusing, or else, shall dive into a bottomless hole filled with empty chocolate boxes (oh, the torture). Ooh, yes, I had 'loads' of time, so here am I. Should dedicate my time studying for next week's mid term exam, but I'm a bloody procastinator. I will, after this. It's my brother's fault. If he didnt spark off my mood, would had my head buried in add maths and history. I study most for history. But the irony is that always get the lowest mark in that subject. Love reading History, but to memorize Suryavarman's temple properties and the Portugese's journey into the East is another. Love Add Maths when know how it is done.

current obsession: interpretting tarot cards
now adores: sleeping
height: dwarf! =sob!=
weight: don't want to give a flying fuck

1 comment:

gianne said...

from blog-city!

1. a reader left...
Sunday, 4 May 2003 1:47 am
hmm.... i feel like i'm one of those guys in the barang pendek... hmm...

sephquartz

2. Pui Yee left...
Monday, 5 May 2003 4:25 pm
Nice graphic, made of boxes in art :p. Heck, lean chiew always have to feel pendek anyway. Heck.

Visit me @ http://stardancejive.blog-city.com/

3. a reader left...
Wednesday, 7 May 2003 1:46 am
I find the image very funny. Even if I may fit in there. I mean, by the meters, not the centimeters...

Albert Ng [albnok@hotmail.com]