Wednesday, May 05, 2004

must be really bored if am doing surveys

feeling rather confused now.

alrite, just get this news off my back first; am going back to JDH pharma to work. not as business coordinator but more simple, filing and stuff as am working for abt two mths only. at least it gives me something to do. for the mth of april, life is so mundane. i wake, ear brunch, watch tv, go on the net, do a bit of improving my speech and english. and now that i found out am going back to work, it's like a lot of ideas for activities burst into my head! it's like that, really, when u know something is ending, ur brain suddenly gets all these ideas. damned brain. lol.

now for the part that am confused. for a year, have dreamed of going to this certain college. it's new, but from my poking of the students there, it seems to be v good. those who knows me are aware that 3d animation is my choice of study. and yet, after such a long hiatus from the education system, doubt creeped upon me. am i cut out for this? and the fact that suddenly the very student of that college who encouraged me strongly to go there said it's not as good anymore. furthermore that college only focus on one thing, which is 3d animation. something my uncle is greatly against. he says if u become master in one, finding a job in the future would be real hard. should be a jack in all trades, mastering certain stuff but never master just one subject. the choice of college for a year is Go Academy. Let me tell you that their animation is amazing. Had dreamt of working with Pixar or Dreamworks.

And I've gotten scholarship for that college (half the amount, which is better than nothing). Yet now... the clogs in my head is actually working.i can admit, i was stubborn. have been so set to go to this college, i closed my other options. myother choices are Dasein and LUCT. The former, is cheap and near, and i dont see that they have any affliation with other college or unis. gonna call em later. the latter is expensive and far, but it's recognized. i also like the fact that it has many students and has clubs. but still think they are kinda overcharging students. i'll see if i can get any scholarship from any of them colleges and discuss it with my mom.

oh well, here's the survey:

1. NAME: i'd like to be named chiara or chazia, however am content with gianne
2. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE NORMAL: oh yea, i'm normal... it's just that everyone else is weird
3. DO PEOPLE FIND U STRANGE: strange? strangely boring? strange exciting? beats me.
4. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD : when i'm in deep shit. haha jk. sometimes yes and sometimes no
5. DO YOU SIN A LOT: depends on what u think sinning is ;P
6. DO YOU BACKSTAB: nope never! if i did, it was unintentional
7. ARE YOU A GOOD FRIEND: geez, of course i will say i am! u need to ask my friends in the first place! CHUH!
8. ARE YOU IN LOVE: with life? well, sometimes i hate it. with someone? if so, it'd be 'in infatuation'
9. ARE YOU YOUNG: physically yea... lol
10.EVER BEEN A LEADER OF SOMETHING: definitely! to insanity!
11.EVER KILLED A LIVING CREATURE: thousands of ants. and am a herbivor. it's a damn cycle.
12.LAST ODD THING DONE: arguing with my brother in icq when he's just in the next room?
13.DO YOU WEAR MAKE-UP: lip balm. sometimes concealer. i cant help it if i looked like a panda.
15.EVER STARTED A "FIRE": no comment *whistles*
16.DO YOU THINK YOU'RE : sinfully confused? yes. lol
17.DO YOU LIKE LYING: no i dont. but i doit anyway. mwhahaha.
18.DO YOU REGRET: not strangling someone when i had the chance? jk. regret a lot.
20.DO PEOPLE HATE YOU: used to care if ppl hate me or not. now am getting to the 'not giving a damn' part.
21.DO YOU HATE PEOPLE: not that severe.
22.CAN YOU KILL SOMEBODY: nah... consequences would be drastic and my conscience would kill me
23.DO YOU CUT YOURSELF?: no. even if i did cut myself, i'd deny it. lol.
24.EVER TASTED BLOOD: yup... literally and not.
25.DO YOU CARE WHAT OTHERS MAY THINK OF YOU?: a lot. but like i said, getting to the part of life of 'dont giving a flying fuck!'
26.EVER DONE ANYTHING OCCULT: was interested in pagan once. still have candles, incense and tarot cards.
27.ARE YOU GOTHIC: nap.
28.DO YOU SMOKE: tried 'em, neither liked it or hated it. the smell is horrible though
29.CONSUME DRUGS: dude, everyone does that. or else the whole world would be dead
30.WHAT DO YOU WEAR: grass skirt and half coconut shells on my chest....
31.YOUR SKIN COLOR: am asian
32.DO YOU LIKE THE SUN: it hadnt offended me in any way (besides makign me real dark)33.HAVE YOU LOST SOMEONE YOU LOVE: does a dog count? as forppl, they're just gone, but not dead.
34.HOW DOES GRIEF FEEL: burning behind your throat
36.YOUR HEART DESIRES TO BE WITH WHOM: whoever who owns a chocolate factory. therefore, willy wonka. rite.
37.YOUR LISTENING TO: the thunder. virgin suicide's song. whirring of the pc fan. the neighbour's ceremonious bells.
39.DID THIS QUIZ MAKE SENSE: does the pope hate catholics?
40. HOW ARE YOU TODAY: confused and bored and mad and sad
41. WHAT IS YOUR NAME : lola the demented
42. Note: got this off PY's blog... [u owe me advertising money =P]

No comments: