Wednesday, August 03, 2005

[untitled]

Does one need a concrete reason to be depressed?

My head says yes and my heart shakes a vigorous no.

I just feel so tired. Of this and that. Too lazy to pinpoint what exactly it is, because it may take up a few thousand words, and a lot of 'digresses', which will end up in pages and only I can comprehend it. Enthusiasm is currently dead and it worries me.

It's waking up, and hating to go out and yet the house is stiffling. The doors and windows are closed, and it's nauseating.

An uneasy feeling keeps churning around my gut. I doubt that it is something physical.

Was suddenly hit with a thought of the clouds parting, opening up the blue skies and people, helium-filled, floated towards the gap. Their voices are high and acted if they are on dope. Some people's clothes are stuck on the rose bush's thorns. It scarred them a little, and they cursed. The rest who were floating on top, were going "WheeeeEEEee!" when they suddenly pop like balloons when the air pressure inside the balloon is higher than the atmosphere.

I don't know what secret meanings it may have, nor why my brain thinks it's amusing to give me such images. Is that supposed to cheer me up? Maybe it's a mix of sleep-deprivation and 'war of the worlds' and 'last exile'. And a sudden remembrance of physics lessons. Ms. Suhaila would had been really proud of me. Anyway, I think it's sleep-dep. and it's wondrous ability to make one hallucinate when suffering that. Better than sniffing glue and getting brain damage. Not that I've tried. You don't need glue or drugs to cause brain damage.

Better waddle off to bed now.

1 comment:

gianne said...

from blog-city:

1. guile left...
Thursday, 4 August 2005 1:59 pm

nice, cozy place you got here :)..

2. willowhippo left...
Thursday, 18 August 2005 12:18 pm

haha, thanks. leave ur blog if u have any, so cna check it out =)