Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Hippo complains

Neigghhhhh. Whiney time. As usual, presentation for video and sound class is perfect screw-up. Sucks to the high heavens. Again, a harsh blow to my spirit. It's not that I don't know every single scenes I wrote , it's just my stage fright that produces shaking, rattling, VERY bad english grammar, incoherent speech, the detachment of my brain to my body and... oh, painful to relive it and go on. I don't think anyone has any clue on what I'm babbling about. [Actually they weren't paying attention. Haha.] This stage fright... It's gone too far without any improvement, that it's just isn't funny anymore. All I wanted to do after that is wanting to bury my head under the ground. Maybe the rest of my body as well, because a butt sticking out is just a glaring invite to park one's bicycle between butt-cracks. Floor is cement though. Need a hammer. And with that hammer too, I want to whack the lousy little f*cker who stuck their gum on the side of the table into oblivion. Yes, its saliva-covered stickiness stuck to my black pants, the gum was white so it was obvious. Idiots, unless a dustbin is attached to your skin, you will litter and stick gums in strategic places. Actually, you'd still 'snow' the ground with your litter. Not the surroundings but your perfect ignorance of environmental care/cleanliness that is the problem. If you want to stick oso, stick UNDER the bloody table la. Uneducated piece of shit. If I am to be mean, I'd wrap that up, take the saliva to some bomoh and hex you. For male, ED. For female, bad cramp pains. For the unsure, 7 generations of constant diarrhoe. And since we're on the subject... Stop littering la. Little by little add up wan you know? Always complain how dirty Malaysia is when you yourself is a culprit. I don't know how the hell you could mistake a longkang as a trash can which is a step away. Or perhaps you don't bloody care. Next time when you die, I'll just toss you into a drain, and you'll clog drain up, and you're now a bloody nuisance to society. I seem to have the dark cloud of Satan following my every move today. Who won't accept bribes either (No, I will not sell my soul for ten measley years of good luck). Class is still on. Gum incident happened before presentation. Kezia and Seiji are sitting next to me, but I rather reserve my grumpiness to something else. Somehow I don't do whiny noisy tantrums. Silently, underneath composed face, I'm rolling around on the floor like an overturned turtle and screaming red-faced, like a toddler. Grrrr.

1 comment:

gianne said...

from blog-city:
1. Beer Brat left...
Thursday, 22 September 2005 4:06 pm

i can't do public speaking to save my ass.. so you are not the only one.... hehe

2. Edrei left...
Friday, 23 September 2005 1:13 am :: http://www.kamigoroshi.net

You know what they say. Try not to see the crowd and pretend you're alone. Usually you do better that way. Or if all else fails...pretend you're using the hammer on the person who put the gum there. Theraputic isn't it?

3. Seiji left...
Friday, 23 September 2005 10:43 pm

gah..forgot to tell you that day that ice can harden the gum a little to allow easier removal. getting old.. having amnesia..

4. GenieOnTheLoose left...
Saturday, 24 September 2005 3:29 am

beer.brat: Haha, we should have a 'shakers and movers club' or smthg.

edrei: been there done that, still sucks. I even tried to imagine them in their underwear, but sometimes i overshoot and well, not a pretty sight. can't concentrate after that, lol.

seiji: hey old man, lol, it's ok, i haven't washed that pants yet. it's still in my room, building a mountain. haha jk. will try that advice la.