Thursday, December 01, 2005

i wished i had a reason

Lost again, broken and weary
unable to find my way
tail in hand, dizzy and clearly
unable to just let this go

I am surrendering to gravity and the unknown
catch me, heal me,
lift me back up to the sun
I choose to live...

I fell again, Like a baby
Unable to stand on my own
Tail in hand, dizzy and clearly
Unable to just let this go
- A Perfect Circle, Gravity

Swimming in a CSI-like blue world but still have the courtesy to credit the lyrics. You gotta hand it to me.

It's starting all over again... what the fuck is wrong with me?

Maybe I slipped one step, and missed the rhythm. The notes are dancing across and I can't keep up. High kick, cross legs, jump jump. I can't even kick that high.

Maybe because for once I felt safe. These limbs relaxed. Wrong move. Checkmate, you're dead. The safer I feel the more I die.


I miss floating in the pool, ears below the surface and just staring into the sky. Like a confused turd (urm, isn't this THAT pool?)


Sometimes the clouds move languidly across the dull Malaysian skies, or perhaps it's me. The rays hurt my eyes.

No comments: