Saturday, December 24, 2005

These people are pissing me off

In reference to the two opinions on The Star's today (23/12/2005):
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/12/23/focus/12934994&sec=focus
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/12/23/focus/12940606&sec=focus

What IS marriage? How sacred is a marriage if you force a person into a legal bond when one has no feelings for another?

"She's unhappy!"
"Never mind, as long as she doesn't step out of line of what is *acceptable* in society. It's for her own good!!! Hmmph."
(which of course, their own opinion clouding 90% of society's expectations. And would also love to add, who are you to dictate how one should love? And be loved?)

99% of us here on earth seek this thing called love... some just find theirs in a different light than most. Why you so dengki?

Sometimes I just feel like grabbing their heads and knocking them together, and they will faint (I was thinking 'drop into a coma', but that's just too evil) and we all live happily ever after.

" No religion in this world accepts this kind of union and, hopefully, our country will not follow the trends of the so-called modern and civilised society where religious and family values seem to have taken a back seat, causing social decay. "

Eh, STUPID! The Buddhists accept it. The Pagans are okay with it. And Hinduism (this, the opinion varies). In fact, correct me if I'm wrong, the two former paths are among the few that did not cast a rule of that a 'union' must be of the opposite sex in stone. More to spiritual and self, and not the masks of the souls.

Any further comments, religion-wise, I'll shut it because it's so bloody sensitive.

Family values? I can't understand why CERTAIN people prefer a screwed-up straight marriage to a happy loving homosexual couple. And if the latter ever have children, it's really stupid to claim they will be homosexuals as well. Hello? Who raised 'gay children'? What is that, you-bigoted-piece-of-lump? Straight parents? Yay!!! So clever, now have a sweet and go eff yourself.
There's more things that causes social decay, and frankly I'm so sick of repeating myself.

Which is why I'll just end it here.


Bye.


(Oh, despite my pissy mood, work was fun... it's a blue afro wig, ppl! It's really big, I'm serious, it's like Marge Simpson but more horizontally endowed! Scaring lil kiddies and little ladies that pass my aisle. Damn fun )

1 comment:

gianne said...

from blog-city:

1. Beer Brat left...
Sunday, 25 December 2005 1:32 am

er... Merry Christmas.... !!

;)