Sunday, February 26, 2006

Oy smurf!

I like my webcam.

And contorting my face. Eh, isn't that why we have facial muscles??
(oh man, the first is sooo blackmail material hahah)

Oh, notice me hair?

[captured in the morning light more than a week ago!]


[in college lab, Kez's camera; ignore my panda bags]

While couples were whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears on Valentine's Day... I 'burnt' my hair and dyed it blue. Well, partially since I don't want to be locked outta me house by me ma.

I've ALWAYS wanted to do my hair in blue... since I was 15! *does the hamster dance*

The bleaching process is a bit smelly, and I bet my hair is cursing me for the third degree burn I'm causing it XD. Initially when the hairdressers washed the excess dye off my hair, the expression on my face is like, WTF, there's no colour? I tried to suppress it, but my expression don't lie, mate! The girl noticed it and said oh, you can't see it when it's wet now, wait until dry first... it'll look really nice in the sun. Actually, it was a little dark for my taste (what's the point of highlighting your hair blue if ye can't see it!) but you can totally see it in the sunlight. And not to mention, it WILL fade. In fact the first day I was sweating blue... thank god I'm at home le! They did warn me though... some people will fade to light blue, some to green... and mine?

Purple and pink!! It's pretty enough for me! *goes preen* =P. I didn't expect that, really. I was quite looking forward for green hair, haha!

Next time, if I have the money, I want to do my whole head in pink. And I'll bring my house keys along in case my mom tried to lock me out hahah, tak guna punya anak ini!!!

I've also gotten a new haircut, but it was the day before, and I'm supposed to style it with hard wax. Did that for the first two days, but IT WOULDN'T STAY UP~~!!! GRAHHHH!!! *gives up* It makes my head look oily too =(. maybe I should had really gotten that spray.

Man, I'm becoming so vain... dya suppose materialistic?

1 comment:

gianne said...

from blog-city:

1. Beer Brat left...
Sunday, 26 February 2006 6:13 pm

Haha.... i like your webcam too.... give us more of that please..... just dun do anything funny that you might regret. hehe..... in light of a reason phone video scandal.

2. GenieOnTheLoose left...
Sunday, 26 February 2006 8:41 pm

BeerBrat: Oh man, my face is going to damn saggy when I get old. And my webcam is going to vomit out screws, diods and whatnot later XD!

Ya, that phone vid scandal... ahaks, I'm such an innocent person so no worries *goes off on a vid deleting rampage* (kidding! really! ;P)