Monday, March 13, 2006

One Ticket Please

I'm at a train station; watching the people boarding. The wind against my face when the trains is off and going, inspires me to go further; food for my adrenaline.

Sometimes I get a ticket for myself, but when the door opens, someone appears from the dusty darkness, urgently beckons me behind the turnstile.

Please please stay!! We're already in this much trouble. Shouldn't you be here to help us out? Know your priorities... Don't be so selfish!

I WANT to move forward into the brightly litted tram, but I NEED to answer that call, because I know by ignoring that call, if anything bad happens, I'll feel so guilty I could die.

Many elements dampen these dreams. And at times too, it's my own fault, for letting myself be influenced by those with no zest in life.

These bullet trains are rushing past me; its frequency depleting day by day, and I wonder if I don't catch hold onto at least one of them now, sooner or later, the station will be deserted with me alone on the bench, regretting for the opportunities wasted because I had worried too much, cared too much

1 comment:

gianne said...

from blog-city:

1. Silhouette left...
Tuesday, 14 March 2006 7:07 am

You can never care too much. If I made someone happy by missing the train, I think its worth it.

2. Seiji left...
Sunday, 26 March 2006 11:15 am

Are you going to Hogwarts?

Most of the time, there is a price to pay for pursuing dreams; things have to be sacrificed. It's a rule of Equivalent Exchange in alchemy. So what are you going to sacrifice to study wizardry? Haha, jk jk