Thursday, March 23, 2006

Please Click to Capture

Look! Two entries in a day!! Hardworking leh.... *gets smacked*

Took this in December or January, can't recall... but didn't developed it until now, in fear that my self-shots will turn out horrible, and will make the photo guy giggle like a girl in the dark room.

Lighting: Morning sun and afternoon sun.

.because i'm in love with my new skirt.


.i have big plans for these buttons.


.solitary confinement.


The picture below is my first time trying out self-photography... as in you're the photographer and the model as well, no one else involved. I have a few others, like one I'm in the kitchen holding a knife, but I didn't position myself properly and I'm quite out of the picture. This was the only one that came out the way I wanted it to (composition-wise that is... the afternoon light is too harsh for my liking):


.garden dream.


.peeling.


.woodland branch.


.because i'm a camwhore =D.


Apologies for the lack of creativity in naming them... quite sleepy now, lol. Showed this bunch to LC, who didn't like any except for my camwhore one. =.=;;;. I took that for fun, and the colour quality was really bad... had to adjust in photoshop. But he said something about it being balanced; positive and negative area.

Got lots to learn, ho hum.

1 comment:

gianne said...

from blog-city:

1. Seiji left...
Sunday, 26 March 2006 11:01 am

So sorry for that nasty prank I pulled off :P I admid that was some really scary lecturer-saw-student's-blog drill XD

2. Seiji left...
Sunday, 26 March 2006 11:04 am

Oh darn, posted the comment on the wrong post! Anyway, Mr.Lee says that you hold your camera wrongly and he would like you give you a free lesson on camera-holding 'personnally'.

3. GenieOnTheLoose left...
Sunday, 26 March 2006 2:59 pm

Seiji... if only i have any of ur animes with me so i can threaten you with it....