Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Doodle Break

... yes, I'm still alive. Please put away the shovels and coffins or else a flying hippo kick will arrive shortly =D.

Not much of an update, though I have loads of halfway-written entries in a little notepad on my desktop. Blogger-block? Uh-oh.

Anyway, a quick sketch to regain my sanity from college assignments. Showing only one, as the others look like crap's poo XD.
I don't have a fetish... really! =P
Photoshop CS2+tablet. Few days ago actually. It's a... cabaret circus burlesque performer. Not liking the skirt. Maybe later I'll change it to fishnets or something. Or those Spanish skirts.

As usual during The Amazing Assignment Race, my snooze time follows New York's time. Or vampiric time. BatGirl!!! *kuang kuang kuang~* [<- this is Doraemon's laugh. Not the sound of a bat in agony =.=]. Can't wait till it's over... got some new hobbies that I wanna try~

Pui Yee went to China and saw a lil' old lady with the infamous 3-inch lotus feet! She has some lovely photos in her blog... go visit! Make me feel like travelling. Or caving. My wallet doesn't agree with me though. Gotta earn some money some how. I'm tired of my usual vacation spot, which is from the telly to the refridgerator.

Another thing, I want to bitchslap the inconsiderate idiot who ruined the coral reefs of Sipadan. TWO TENNIS FIELDS! Do you ANY idea how long it takes for coral reefs to recover? If I recall right, I read before the minimum years that it'll take is about a century. Minimum. Hear that, you idiot? Even when you die, the reefs would still be in the beginning stages to recover, or maybe it wouldn't even start yet. Little ignorant buggers. I could rant on and on, but I got work to do. A thousand whirlwind hippo kicks won't even be enough.

First the rainforests, the rivers, the air... Now underwater too? Destruction to every damn elements you could get your grubby hands on right? Humans!

.... and I shall end abruptly here. Yes. I will. Back to the race!

[a passing thought, I just glanced up at the title, and my mind gave me a nice rearrangement of the letters, newly spelt as Doodie Berak. WTF. Must be Da Vinci Code. Yes. Must be. But more likely it's because of a certain friend who enjoys anouncing when he wants to berak. Sometimes complete with descriptions somemore. The hell. XD]

1 comment:

gianne said...

1. Silhouette left...
Thursday, 1 June 2006 8:02 am

damn cute!!!!

2. GenieOnTheLoose left...
Thursday, 1 June 2006 11:13 pm

whee!! thanks!