Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Meme

     Woke up damn late today, but now I feel quite refreshed. Just did the laundry and currently too lazy to iron clothes, ahhh~~~. Today, Aunt Loo cooked this dish, which has noodle, cucumber, chicken meat and PEANUT BUTTER in it! Sounds weird, but it was absolutely delicious. Both sweet and fresh, and it's rather rojak-like.

Taken from somewhere... lol
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!

How are you feeling today? Avril Lavigne - Losing Grip
[... I'm emo today?]

Will you get far in life? Deacon Blues - Ignited
[I hope that's a good sign [>.<]]

How do your friends see you? Avril Lavigne - Knocking on Heaven's Door
[(0_0)!! Now that doesn't sound too good]

Will you get married? Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi

What is your life's theme song? Mika Nakashima - Resistance
[if only I can translate the song...]

What is the story of your life? Skye Sweetnam - Billy S
[... conflicting. Rebelious i am, but I like literature T_T (Billy S - William Shakespeare)]

What was high school like? Katie Melua - Lilac Wine
[I'm a dreamer~]

How can you get ahead in life? Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
[I sure hope so XDXD]

What is tomorrow going to be like? Mika Nakashima - Marionette

What is the best thing about your friends? Kiroro - Sayonara Daisuki na Hito
[THAT DOESNT SOUND GOOD! I don't wanna say goodbye to the people I love TT_TT]

What is in store for the next weekend? Girugamesh - Reality
[Yay. Reality check.]

What song best describes you? Jackson Browne - Tender is The Night
[Eh?]

How is your life going? Simple Plan - Perfect
[Oh man, I used to sing this song a lot during high school...]

What song will play at your funeral? John Mayer - Daughters
[Er. Let's try the next song]

Shiina Ringo - Tokyo no Onna (Tokyo Lady)
[Crap, still doesn't make sense. Skip.]

How does the world see you? Juliet the Orange - Quizzical
[Hahahaha, how very true!]

Will you have a happy life? Sydney Forest - Soaring
[Sounds promising... and it's rather accurate.]

[CREEPY!!!!]

What do your friends really think of you? Joni Mitchell - You Turn Me On I'm a Radio
[... the heck?]

What song describes the person you're attracted to? Kiroro - Best Friends
[Hmm.]

What message would you like to tell the next generation? Hilary Duff - Anywhere But Here
[HAHAHA! "If you wanna engage in a blood fight, please go outside, I just mopped the floor~"]

Do you have a deep dark secret? Seven Mary Three - Wait
[I love this song ^_^]

What will I be eating next Tuesday? Younha - Houki Hoshi
[Bleach soundtrack! Wonder what it means...]

What will I feel/think the moment I wake up tomorrow morning? Carrie Underwood - Don't Forget to Remember me
[... aww. ]

What will happen on my way home from work next Thursday? Hanson - Penny and Me
[*longing*]

What will happen on my way home from work next Wednesday? Bellefire - Say Something Anyway
[No comment. XDXD]

What will be my recurrant thought/mood over the next weekend? Glenn Fredly - Februari
[Right.]

How will I go about studying for Monday's classes? Jasmine Trias - You're All I Need To Get By
[I PLEAD TO OVERTURN THIS!!!]

No comments: