Thursday, August 31, 2006

Talk about baby mementos....

Friend A : My parents had my first pair of shoes bronzed!
Friend B : Really? Mine had my handprints casted when I was 1!
Suri : Mine had my poop bronzed!
Friend A & B : .............

This is no joke. Seriously.

Weird as it is, it's their baby... they can do whatever they want with their kid's processed food. It's just a rather.... unOrthodox, to say the least. What if it becomes a trend????

Man, I'd be traumatised if my parents immortalised my shit.

... and why am I posting about some famous couple's baby's poop when it is Hari Merdeka? *pap* I fail as a citizen TT_TT. Anyhoo...

HAPPY 49th MERDEKA, MALAYSIA!!!

You still have loads to go though! I mean, sometimes you kinda come across like you're a little constipated (pun unintended)... you know, like sometimes you move forward then two steps back kinda thing. A little uncertain I suppose.

But I can tell you this: no matter where I go in the future, I know a big part of my heart will remain right here. Selamat Hari Merdeka, people!

1 comment:

gianne said...

1. Saint Seiji left...
Saturday, 9 September 2006 3:17 am :: http://3xile.blogspot.com

If Gianne-'sama' (forced to address her as so) wants to immortalize something, she would fully coat it with Swiss chocolate and puts it in the world's safest n largest safe.. no, not the Swiss Bank! It's her stomach!! It rivals Doreamon's dimentional pocket in terms of space. =P

2. GenieOnTheLoose left...
Monday, 18 September 2006 7:07 am

but but....!!! what goes in has to come out... @_@ ZOMG! And we're talking about baby mementos here; Shoes, pacifier etc!!

... that would be like, reverse butt sheks or smthg... *gets shot*