Friday, October 06, 2006

Birthday Wishes.. Iro iro mono ga hoshii desu yo~

It's so sad. For three years straight, I haven't been celebrating me bday properly T_T. October is usually the peak of assignment rushing, so yea... Wanted to take the day off college actually, but but now we can't skip the class, else our project will be forfeited or smthg. gianne sad sad TT_TT *do Tamaki's corner of gloom* Thank god that I'm already a graduate by the time my 21st bday saunters by!

Anyhoo,just for suka-suka, here's my wishlist because Pui Yee got wishlist, I want also... XDXD

Number one: A new computer. Big flourescent sign of "DUH!" I want a cepat one. Cepat process data, bukan cepat rosak tau! 2GB ram, graphic card yg terror (oklah. bukan high end sangat... boleh main Sims 2 dah cukup!! hahahah!!! *kenasepak*)... Lagi lagi, harddisk mau 160GB! Tetapi harddisk bukan penting sangat, kerana dah ada yang 80GB. Siapa nak beli komputer baru bagi I?!? Hahah, ya la, suruh saya terus mimpi kan!!

Number two: Wacom tablet. I mean, my Genius is serving me well enough, and it's not the tools that matter but the skill... but I keep hearing people rave and rave on about Wacom. It's bloody pricey dey! I mean, 4x6 for RM300++??? SIAU! Mine is Genius 8x6 and it's only RM100++! Yes, yes, I know, the quality, high sensitivity and all that... I've been using my tablet a lot lately, and we're becoming close friends, lol


Number three: ROCKING HORSE SHOES!!! I'm currently in deep deep meaningful love with these babies! It's unexplainable, so just accept it!!!


The real deal: Vivienne Westwood

??????????

At first glance it looks rather weird, and honestly when I first saw them on the net, I'm like, "WTFMATE!" But it grew on me. A LOT. The manga Nana was the main culprit, I'd say. Rocking horse shoes were designed by Vivienne Westwood for the London punk scene wayyyyy back in 70s, but at the moment, it's associated with the lolita fashion. Yep, lolita fashion, poofed up skirts and all. Well, VW DID bring back crinolines, albeit they are mini crini.


DoubleDecker
Miwitch (SGcafe)

The originals, of course, are expensive. So thank god for knockoffs! I'm eyeing the seller, miwitch from sgcafe(Singapore). It's about S$90, shipping not included.... GAH!! I want all of them colours o(>.<)o!! Wood, not foam please =DD Number four: Boots. Yum yum.


Biker boots? Nana?

Innocent World boots
Innocent World boots (GAH THIS IS SO PRETTY!)

Just below knees would be perfect. Laced up boots make me very happy. Buckles would be lovely too. Boots with hell-- I mean, heels on them not good. Kore wa dame desu yo! A little platform would be fine though. BTW, I swear to the life of Smoochy that I'm not into S&M. Even though it's boots fetish...

Number five: Some kind of gift certificate for Borders / MPH / Kinokuniya? Haven't gotten any new books in AGES. The KiteRunner, Lolita.. Yah, not only the words kind, I want picture books too! Like in Kinokuniya JP, there's this Studio Ghibli's storybooks like Totoro, Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle. It's for kids who knows Japanese, but the pictures are salivation-worthy and I can brush up my Nihongo with them simple words! Also, Comickers (1 & 2) artbook!! Range Murata and Hyung Tae Kim's will make me very very happy. So will Norman Rockwell's drawings... EXPOSE as well ... OMGJUSTGIVEMETHEWHOLEBOOKSTORE!!!

Number six, novelty-print fabrics! Cute fabrics! Or anything that is cute, lol. These days I'm stung with the disease called "Fatal Attraction to Cuteness", and it doesn't help that Seiji sauntered into class one day with some McD Hello Kitty "Kittybrick".

kittybrick
Snagged this off a forum

Quite a few of us are enamored by the adorableness and made trips to McD (gemukness!!) to buy them. It's so funny; me and Kez went to the drivethru and before the McD girl could say anything, Kez was like, "Got this and this colour anot?" Didn't ask abt the food at all, LOL! Ohh, I've got three; 2-colour blue, pink and green \(^_^)/!!! Available at your nearest Mc D today! BTW, you can get an apple pie and then buy 36 of them Kittybricks! Of course, bukan saya... some toy collectors did that ^_^;;; Not sure if it's only an apple pie la, it's just an example... but you can just get order one McD food and buy multiple Kittybricks.

Number seven: Tights from here . SUPER GORGEOUS PRINTS!

Number eight: Cartilage piercings. Am half torn between the RM8 choice (gun...but with possibility of ending up with shriveled ears) or the RM100++ (needle and safe). Sigh.

Number nine: LOURDS CD!!!! Plane ticket to NY would be better, but I shouldn't be so greedy (Right.)


Number ten: Last but not least....

...

........

.....

.........

......

.......

...

........

.....

.........

......

.......

...

birthdaycake
=DDDDDD

Look! Chocolate cake!! XDXD

Okay, let's make this clear first: I just want Josh Hartnett, Joseph Gordon Levitt and Hero/Jaejoong to do a Chippendale flex their muscles or smthg =DDD. Now, Robin Williams will be the .... entertainer/comedian!! Harrumph, do you think I'm Anna Nicole or smthg? Anyway, he was the first actor that got into my 'Favourite' list. Started with Mrs Doubtfire methink. He's simply brilliant in his voice impersonations (sp?). This guy is not given enough credit for his work! Grr!! And yes, I used to watch "Mork and Mindy". It's my wish to watch every single damn movie he's in!

Ah~ Gordon Levitt is in a suit... *gets smacked multiple times*

1 comment:

gianne said...

1. Silhouette left...
Saturday, 7 October 2006 6:18 pm

Muahahahahhaha you gotta wait till Dec! You damn greedy la, you think your friends are multi billionaires ah? Buy you that toy soldier then you know!

2. GenieOnTheLoose left...
Saturday, 7 October 2006 6:41 pm

Eh??? My friends.... aren't multi gazilionaires bijilionaires?!?!? *shocked* @_@ What, is it too much to stuff 4 guys into one big-ass chocolate bday cake? Alive, of course XDXD Dowan toy soldiers in my cake!! ;__;

Hey, a girl can dream whattttt... XDXD

3. Silhouette left...
Sunday, 8 October 2006 8:39 am

i think you havent thought clearly bout what toy soldiers i meant....

4. GenieOnTheLoose left...
Monday, 9 October 2006 12:45 am

OMG! you're gonna kidnap those bushy head-hat soldiers in UK???

hmm, toy soldiers, toy soldiers...

... apparently i've suffered from selective amnesia and cannot recall whatsoever toy soldiers. some memory cells are possibly deleted due to extreme geramness; my computer crash 5 minutes ago and ate a SECOND cupcake. fuckage... summore I just textured the damn thing. Sigh sigh. (the reason i'm ranting here is because my next post will be no. 200 and I don't want it to be some assignment rant XDXD)

5. Pinky Seiji left...
Wednesday, 11 October 2006 2:22 am

Weh! Nice rocking horse shoes leh! I'm soooo getting those! No.. not for ur bday.. they're for my crossdressing fetish =P

How come Ike's not on the bday cake?

6. GenieOnTheLoose left...
Wednesday, 11 October 2006 4:07 am

Ike couldn't fit into the cake. I mean, that would demand another big ass cake and I'm trying to save your finances here, people!

Hahaha, just kidding! I never even thought of him when lining-up who to stuff into choc cake! But most importantly, YOU did. =DDDDD After mentioning about your crossdressing fetish summore!!! Letter to Ike:

"Dear Ike, jedi of FLASHing,

Please appear in a very short hot pants (or a one-size smaller Speedy will do) on the eve of Seiji's 22th bday at X cake shop. We need you to pop-out from inside the cake upon reaching Seiji's sight. And yes, you may move your balls.

Kthxbai."

Seiji, have fun(,) man! XDXD