Sunday, October 08, 2006

V Iberoamerican Film Festival 2006 is in town!

DAMMIT WHY MUST GOOD THINGS COME WHEN I HAVE NO TIME!!!

Spanish film fest in KL... I think it's South America? (sorry, am really bad at Geography) Loads of award winning movie! Love film fests! I really want to watch every single one of them, but alas, I could only make room for 2-3 shows. Prolly going for the Friday one and for 'Tainah: An Amazonian Adventure' (because this sounds very good. oh, it's for children too)

Schedule and map at the bottom. There's two summaries for two movies as well. Yes, there will be English subtitles.
And the words that people like to hear: ADMISSION FREE (don't worry, I like it too!!!).

Who wants to go with me? Wanted to tell my college, but I have no idea who is in charge of the Film Club TT_TT. Anyway, spread the word!

(if the image doesn't appear, it just says "V Iberoamerican Film Festival 2006 @ Wisma SGM, 8-15 Oct)
To cut my blog length shorter, lol: here's the details

1 comment:

gianne said...

1. Cynthia left...
Wednesday, 11 October 2006 2:01 pm :: http://cleeyy.multiply.com

Hi, found my way to your blog via one of my buddy's blog today. I've watched The Invisible Children yesterday. It was quite enjoyable - we had a hard time trying not to laugh too hard :)) *giggle*

I am sure you will like Tainah - cos' it sounded very interesting :P

2. GenieOnTheLoose left...
Wednesday, 11 October 2006 6:03 pm

Ahhh, darn it, I can't go for the next and last screening of that show, since I have to go to college TT_TT. I wonder if they would sell movies like that in Speedy. It's so hard to get your hands on foreign films! Or perhaps I don't know where to look just yet.

Go go for Tainah! =DDDD

3. adam left...
Sunday, 22 October 2006 4:33 pm :: http://adamkitingan.livejournal.com

aw damn i missed it.