Friday, November 17, 2006

Art

Got distracted while drawing the machine for my Multimedia project. Photoshop + tablet

art
(click for bigger)

Then I remembered that I had some work to do, and I better get to it dammit. So quick doodle, yea.

Oh, if you notice, the watermark does't read DEVILtonight anymore, because I'll be shifting over to merrycarousel@Devart. It seems more appropriate because DEVILtonight suggests some kinky stuff at night, and it's not like I'm getting any anyway, lol. New account is still empty at the moment, but I'll fill it up once I'm done with my assignment...

Oh, another assignment whoring time, we had to recreate HTML website into flash, minimum 5 pages, so I did this website. It's a website that translated Traditional Japanese Children Stories into English, so they have the option to view the translations.

クリックください!!(^_^)V

It's pretty fun because I'm learning Japanese and I ended up reading the stories instead of completeing my work XDXD Hey, kill two birds with one stone, do assignment + study language! Hope you don't mind the evil evil ads, which ruins the layout... sorry for not putting in a preloader m(_ _)m, so you gotta wait for a while before the story pops out...

1 comment:

gianne said...

1. Silhouette left...
Monday, 20 November 2006 8:39 am

damn cool weh!!!!!!!!!1 I like the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

2. GenieOnTheLoose left...
Monday, 20 November 2006 4:46 pm

Whheeee!!! Thanks, muns!! Glad you like it. I shoulda put more effort in it though...

... and where have you been, woman!! busy until tak de online ge? how's ur work going?