Saturday, November 25, 2006

Meme

Tagged by Eelaine !!

Four jobs I would stink at:

  • Phone Operator. Because the way I put my words can be haphazard and I'd end up confusing them callers more. (And myself)
  • Chef. Hahahahaha, sorry la, I prefer to be on the receiving end, kthxbye.
  • Fax operator. Been there, done that, almost died rotting from boredom. Who the heck hires people to receive faxes?!?! Rich company
  • Dancer. Even though I love dancing, but honestly, I move like a kayu.
Four pretend nicknames I'm making up for myself:
  • hyppogirl
  • merrycarousel
  • burningbutterflies
  • gianne-sama~~ (Japanese equivalent to "Your Highness" XDXD)
Four movies I have watched over and over (and did not fall asleep):
  • The Virgin Suicides (though my friends did confess that THEY fell asleep over it)
  • LOTR (DUH)
  • The Joy Luck Club
  • Any Ghibli film
Four things I love to do on weekends:
  • Shopping.
  • Discovering new places
  • Reading
  • Hanging out with friends
Four alcoholic beverages I've enjoyed:
  • Heineken
  • Does Kahlua on ice-cream count?
  • TT_TT
  • Someone plz buy me a drink.
Four celebrities I would go on a Big Date with:
  • Josh Hartnett
  • Joseph Gordon Levitt
  • Would it be weird if I said Sandra Bullock? She's fun!
  • Jay McCarroll (Oh shut up, I know he's gay)
Four things I could not live without (excluding the essentials):
  • Chocolate~~
  • Books
  • Handphone
  • Computer (self-admitting addict)
Four of my favourite foods, whom I'd like to bon appetite with:
  • French Fries with ice cream. Ronald McDonald.
  • Sashimi. Friends
  • Deep-fried sotong. Family
  • KFC. LC and PY
Four places I would rather be right now:
  • Somewhere nature-y
  • Cambodia
  • Shopping in Tokyo
  • UK (to disturb Muns XDXD)
Four people I'm mercilessly tagging:
  • Mun Ling.
  • Seiji.
  • Pui Yee.
  • William.

No comments: