Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hello Again, Malacca!

Few weeks ago, I went along with my cousin to Malacca for a few hours, and I snapped loads of pics for fun. Here's some. I love the colour on these pictures, I didn't adjust the levels or colour for many of these. Twas a slightly cloudy day in the charming Jonker Street.


BigFoot sighted in Malacca!



found this gorgeous old rusty beca behind a gate


i keep imagining i'll suddenly see a ghostly figure sitting there TT_TT



cute girl with red umbrella... she stood there for quite some time


lunchtime


NYONYA LAKSA!! spicy sial...


this is a cool place!


say what?


take note, boys ;P


love this corner


to LAH!!

I bought some chicken rice balls to bring back home and then we walked from Jonker Street to Mahkota Parade. The moment we reach MP all sweaty and hot from the walk, my couz gets a call from her bro saying it's time to go, haiya! I wanted to drink some pearl milk tea =((((.

1 comment:

gianne said...

FROM BLOG-CITY~!!
1. Cleeyy left...
Tuesday, 19 December 2006 12:21 pm :: http://cleeyy.multiply.com


Malacca makes me think of food. Yum. And some other fond memories of my vacation with a bunch of good frens :)

Btw, are you using a camera phone?

I like angle and the way you capture the essence of the picture - nice ;)

2. demund left...
Tuesday, 19 December 2006 8:08 pm :: http://edmundlou.blogspot.com


heyyy,, charles cham! saw my t-shirt?!!? hehehehe. bought any Ts from Orang Utan?

3. GenieOnTheLoose left...
Wednesday, 20 December 2006 10:13 pm


CHICKEN RICE BALLS!!! Hoho, entice you to go there XD

TT__TT. I wished i had a camera phone XD. All I have is a chunky 4-year-old Nokia 3330. Haha, I'm using a digital camera, the super cheapo kind (but hey, still serve its purpose!)

4. GenieOnTheLoose left...
Wednesday, 20 December 2006 10:17 pm


edmund: wait wait, back up... you have their T-shirt or you designed a T-shirt for them?? Nope, didn't buy anything unfortunately, but look, good chance for you to buy me a Christmas present, no? ohohohoh~!! haha, j/k ;P

5. tim left...
Friday, 22 December 2006 10:24 pm


the blue tint gives the photos a melancholic feel. pity it was a digital camera. focus seems a bit messed up.

6. GenieOnTheLoose left...
Thursday, 28 December 2006 3:34 pm :: http://willowhippo.blog-city.com/


yea it does! my digital camera cant zoom and such, so most of the pics are quite blur in a bigger resolution, sigh.

7. Seiji left...
Saturday, 27 January 2007 2:38 am


Hahaa! I remember Slinky bought that Malaysian Rubber shirt on our previous field trip to Malacca

8. GenieOnTheLoose left...
Saturday, 27 January 2007 3:31 am :: http://willowhippo.blog-city.com/


Oh yea!!! Man, I totally forgot about that!