Sunday, April 08, 2007

The Gas Chamber


My brother has been smoking in his room recently. I honestly don't really give a shit about that, only our rooms have a connected bathroom and I do give a shit when the smell is seeping into my room like an uninvited intruder that you can't even punch in the face.

You know how cigarette smoke is, right? It would unpack its bags without permission and settle down in curtains, bedsheets, clothes, your hair and heck, even the toilet paper tak terlepas (uhm, I just happened to smell it...). Then stays longer than it should. And any attempts to evict it will be met with an upturned nose and an obnoxious "HAH YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME THAT EASILY! HERE! SMELL MY 2ND HAND SMOKE!!".

My mom used to drive herself up the wall trying to remove the smell from my dad's clothes (also a smoker), but now she couldn't be bothered, hahah.

Just now I entered the toilet and my nose was overpowered by an army of perfume molecules. I think I heard a sort of *whoosh* sound when I opened the door, because the toilet's compressed air was rushing into my room where air molecules hang around chillin' with loaddddds of space. Oh My Gas-Chamber, my brother drowned the toilet in perfume.

I guess the good news is that the attempt worked because I can't smell the ciggie smoke. In fact, after a few seconds I couldn't smell ANYTHING at all.

That bad.

Thankfully my nose has since resuscitated.

Feel like chucking my bro into the loo and ordering him to smoke.

15 comments:

Silhouette said...

yipes!!!!! quick! vacuum pack yourself!!!!!

gianne said...

okay okay!!! -jumps into bag-

Hey, wait. How am I supposed to breathe in this again? -someone sucks out all z air-

me: *choke*

Jayelle said...

lol how old is ur bro la? so daring to smoke at home!

gianne said...

jayelle: he's 24 actually... if he were younger than me, i'd so use my power as The Eldest to kick some (cigarette) butt!

Ryan said...

If ya can't beat em', join em'!! (but do stay away from me and Kez if u ever decide to do so =P )

gianne said...

ryan: what? stay away? NO WAI. first thing i'll do is hunt ur car down then smoke a pack of cigarette inside it (after i smash the windscreen of course...), sprinkle tabacco over ur car seat and boot ('christening' it XD), and as a final touch, paint ur exhaust pipe so it'll look like a cigarette.

alamak, i sound damn ganas weh...

Ryan said...

wahseh! wtf? so damn ganas... you're the worst vandal a country can have but the last touch is damn hilarious! I think I do need some paintjob for my rusty exhaust pipe. You're more than welcomed to help me with it but just don't put a condom over it, k? hahaha.

p/s: ...how come you replied my comment moments after I posted it? Auto-reply bot with high level of A.I that can even mimic that quirky behaviour of gianne's?

gianne said...

ryan: ... you know, i could change 2 words in your comment and the 1st paragraph will come out totally vulgar wtf.

p/s: nope. but i'm a psychic who can detect comments instantly via a complicated system of collaborating brain cells!!! (...who is also stuck in front of her computer for the 5 days straight whose hobby is refreshing her inbox. XDXD)

Ryan said...

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! ZOMFG, gn!! You and your imagination.... Damn! I guess I'm starting to lose my phD (paling hamsap Degree) to you.
Btw, If you're planning to change the 2 words, please do swap the word 'rusty' with urm.. a mightier word?

p/s: ..speechless. Go use gmail (it auto-refreshes for you). Goodnight and happy ponteng-ing! I know you're not a Jew but do enjoy the Holocaust reenactment at home =D

I`m not William said...

Your mom can climb up the wall 0_0?

gianne said...

ryan: ... macam chatroom dah ni... and, hahahaha, simply the case of the student taking over the sensei XDXD

chun-li: don't tell anyone, but she's... spiderwoman!

Ryan said...

@gianne: kau lar, msn tak buka tapi always refresh blog. I'm not ur sensei leh.. I didn't teach u anything wise, young grasshopper.

@chun-doi: not literally lar..but yea.. maybe she's really the local spiderwoman. labahlabahwoman vs rokokman? but wait..if her mum's labahlabahwoman, then gn's rabarabagirl?

really not william said...

What a poem...
"Rabarabagirl"

Ryan said...

GN's-New-Blog-spammage Counter: SP@M#0006

yea, chun-li.. better cover ur boobs and utilise ur powerful legs to run like hell. cuz her hands' suction ability rivals that of spiderman's; it they won't come off upon contact with skin XD

gianne said...

ryan: wth. this is some kind of hentai chat with all the raba-ing going around XDXD And stop taking Chris's job!! He's the amplifier, not you!!! XDXD

will: i rather be a rub-a-dub-dub girl XD