Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hello hands

My hands are small I know,
but they are not yours, they are my own

I was just looking at my hands today. My hands is like a crack in a fairytale version of a female. The cracking sound effect oso very loud wtf.

They look really rough. Thinking about how I dislike them for looking masculine on a female and yet loving them for always being smaller than a guy's hand *insert warm mushy feeling*.

Turning them back and forth, back and forth, like a a super slow game of lat-ta-li-lat-ta-li-tam-pom.

Despite my grouses for not possesing a slender feminine hand, I love them. Without them I won't be able to do a lot of things that I adore. At least, not as easily.

And then I suddenly I find myself clasping them together. Adjusting them so my middle fingers are even from the top. Still together, I opened them as if I'm about to pray.

You see, back when I was wee youngin' in primary school, we had this game where it 'tells' us whether we have a crush on someone or vice versa. If the top most line on ur palm is even with each other, it means there's no crush and crushees (<-- xD). If the line on your right hand is higher than the left's, it means that someone likes you. If the left is higher, it means that you like someone. That's for girls. For guys, it's the other way round, like if left is higher, someone likes you etc.

Now that I think of it, the whole thing is kinda useless because I'm from a girl's school in primary =__=;;;;

Currently the lines are even for me and it's true.

In secondary school, my friend Nazatul told me that there's another meaning to it. She instructed me to do as above. Mind you, she told me all these in a careful definite way, and even though it's a crock of shite, but you'd listen because damn, that girl knows how to make you interested. So with my palms open, I looked at her wide-eyed, expectantly.

She looks at my hands for a while, then she went, Gianne.

Yes?

That's your uterus.

I'm like WHAT?!?

For reference image, see below.


(=_____=;)

Photo is a random find thru google. Don't know about you but I generally don't like people knowing how my uterus looks like xD.

Just then Kai Liang spotted us in our 'suspicious chat' and in a second, he was bouncing around, going, "Ape you korang buat ni? Tengok tengok!"

So to satisfy our curious friend, we made him go through the same motion that I did. When he had his palms together finally, we told him with a very straight face, "Okay, that's your uterus."

Kai Liang:

Then there's us, doubling over in laughter.

2 comments:

xenowork said...

Ooo this thing la u and kezia buat during P.studies presentation tu ek.. lol.. ;p

gianne said...

xenowork: Nooooo...!!! That was a different one! I swear! XDXD