Saturday, May 05, 2007

Rising to the occasion

After the second incident where my computer semi-died on me, I was hovering around the house in a depressing manner.

As usual, my mom calls home before she leaves her office, asking whether if we need her to buy anything. Usually the answer is, "Hmmm, not any at the moment la." But now...

"Yes, " I said, in the most forlorn way I could muster. "Chocolate. Lots of chocolate."


Suffice to say, she rose to fulfil my wish beyond my expectation. [Glowing review from me!! A++!!]

I don't know how I could had coped without them.

2 comments:

Silhouette said...

omg.... eat more veges okay...dont constipate...

gianne said...

moony: wtf, you associate the lovely sweet brown goodness to shit? XDXD i was more worried abt diabetes... actually it's more like the volcanoes on my forehead is constipated. ready to burst out, but only if i don't start pinching it...