Monday, October 08, 2007

The Perfect Man

Oh, why am I so lazy to blog these days? I used to be a happy hippo who ruins keyboard after keyboard due to my vigorous typing and heavy um... whatdyacalledahippohand. Tons of unedited pictures lay impatiently in my computer. Booing me. Damn them.

Work is teaching me some values. Like, patience. It's kinda odd to have people looking at you for answers when in a way, I consider them as my peers. I'm still having trouble getting my point across. Still, I'm glad I'm doing this though.

I'm so. so. so. so. broke this month. Birthdays mostly.

The pinnacle of my social life equals to me being tagged XDDDDDDDD. Thanks Sheryl!!!

RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

8 different points about my perfect lover

- Responsible and compassionate..
- There's something about confidence... It's sexy! Hahahaha! But not to the point of arrogance, definitely.
- Secure. As in not being suspicious of me when I'm in a company of a guy (gasp!), girl (scandal!) or dog (wtf....!!) etc.
- Someone who stimulates me. And I meant that intellectually, you perv.
- Broad shoulders. Glorious fantastic strong br- okay i'll stop now. (So will the drooling.)
- Although SNAGs would probably be good for my sanity, a little Me-Tarzan-You-Jane would be lovely. (Sorry la, I grew up on Mills&Boons...)
- Easy going, fun loving, adventurous and outdoorsy. So he won't be afraid of new experiences when we go backpacking or something.
- And most importantly, love me as I am. (*holds up "Tilt head & go, 'Awwwwwww...'" sign*)

That's more than 8 points actually, haha! But it's always good to make a list. Like Suki (PV07) said, it's easier to kill off options wtf.

Oh yes, tagging:
- PY
- ML
- Charlene
- Runawaycat
- Seiji
- And whoever wants to la!

I should really be sleeping now.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Ahahahahaha! You grew up on romance paperbacks, AND u have Tarzan&Jane fantasies..... nyeknyeknyek

My tag-list is now on multiply, only i didnt actually tag anyone. lazy lah