Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Flying balls and a Black Parade

Got up at an ungodly hour on one lovely Sunday; 8am. Played two hours of badminton with Kezia, Seiji, TJ, Alex and Kez's siblings. Surprisingly... it was really really fun.

Then for lunch we had McDs. Which somewhat beats the purpose.

Next, was snooker. I kept missing the holes by 0.000001cm. Kez was amazing; she hit the ball right out of the table, like 329472385720 times (okay, only three times.). Obviously she was mortified. Then I told her the story of my flying ball moments... only I nearly skewered someone by letting go of the pool stick as well. I hope she feels better after that, because I felt kinda mortified from remembering my dark times.....

Rushed home to pass a turkey to my aunt. (Very random, I know wtf.)

About an hour or so later, I was out the door again.

My Chemical Romance was in town! Along with Char (i SWEAR; best person to go concert with!!), we were arrived there around 5.40pm, with the sky threatening to rain down on us. Was actually considering to bring along my umbrella, but didn't because:
1) getting drenched and soaking in the music is wayyyy better than being busy holding the umbrella and blocking people's view.
2) it's so uncool. Sorry. I'm -that- vain.


Waiting in line


Dove shampoo commercial


Oh before I forget... When we got into a field, I spotted a student of mine there... who was SUPPOSEDLY in an accident -_-;;. Damn char tou wtf. 'Cause that's his excuse for missing class and not submitting his work. Which has since shattered. Into itsy bitsy microscopic pieces. The best part is that he saw me too and... we waved (albeit with strained expressions from both sides). Hilarious, now that I think about it.

One Buck Short and Pop Shuvit were the opening acts. Couldn't see the stage because free standing and being short does not go well together. Waited for quite some time for MCR. Would had been a really boring time, if it weren't for a few guys nearby goofing about. They weren't lookers to me before, but after cracking up and bullshitting with them, they became positively hot in my standards hahah!


mereka belum datang lagi.


...masih belum datang orz....


MCR finally arrives... Verdict? The concert was great! Only knew their famous songs though. I think it would had been more amazing if I knew more of them. Still, had an awesomely good time; jumping, singing(yelling actually hahah), dancing... to the point that my muscles were begging for sweet mercy. I love that Char was next to me and that the crowd around us wasn't made of stones =D.

In the middle of the concert, one of the goofballs turned to me and yells, "I lou-kong you, okay?!?" (lou-gong is 'husband' in Cantonese, or, i be your husband okay?). Then there's me thinking, join in the bullshit la, and yelling back with thumbs up, "Okay!!! No prob!!"

It was about a seconds later when I realised he didn't say lou gong... he said DUKUNG ('carry' in Malay) because he lifted me up!!!

Hahaha wtf, my hearing is damn celaka wtf.

It was a scene of mixed emotions; Thrilled because I could see the band playing VERY clearly. Mortified because I'm not exactly thin... And yet... happy because I CAN be carried and he didn't tremble or sink into the ground. It was fun. Very fun XDXD.

It was drizzling all the way. But, in Char's opinion, it was really fitting to the band's songs... we're in their world that moment.

The stage! The um... very...far... away... stage.


Drenched! Or we'd prefer to call it a baptism ;P


Char looks sexy in this. I look like a man in this.


The guy we BS-ed with!!!


All the black clothes! It's like I never left the office wtf


The still figure in a sea of moving people


Char just makes every single picture look better.


Uniformed guys thinking, "Faster go back la wtf..."

3 comments:

runawaycat said...

HAHAHAHA! Funny man! And non lookers became positively hot huh? :P Good thing you got to add a few more feet to your height!

Charlene said...

Okayyy....why does it seem like every few sentences is dedicated to singing praise about me...u're supposed to be singing praises about the Band. LOL :)

I couldn't hv asked for a better sport to go with. i love someone like u who will jump into every occasion with a gleeful smile & loads of passion & enthusiasm, even if u don't know the songs. nothing worse than being at a rock concert with some limp noodle...

and i am so filled with bliss & sharing the special event with ya. Gosh & im so grateful to that guy who lifted me up too...though it was only abt 4 seconds, in my mind it is an eternity. I saw my gods, saw them & reached out to them; it was like seeing Mount Olympus or smthg, i mean the feeling was that momentous. i felt like i was above the world & i had seen the light. :D

now i sound mad.

wait, i *am* mad.

yea, and though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death, I shall not fear the black parade.

oooh, my I'm Not Okay ringtone just went off....

___

by the way epople, not only is GN honing her snooker skills, she is also doing yoga! and soon to be doing salsa! pretty soon she'll be fit and limber and she'll be the gorgeous one in photos! gahhh ;P

gianne said...

runawaycat: yep.... ;P it's amazing what personality can do!! next time if i'm gonna freestand in a concert, i shall invest in proper platform shoes... or just wait for a warmer alternative. like that guy. muahahaha!

charlene: a new religion called charlene-ism hath emerged.i do yoga to be closer to you (wtf hahahahahha)

mad gods are fun btw~~