Thursday, May 01, 2008

Interpretive....?

When someone asks you something that is not for them to know... just answer them with an interpretive dance~~~~

But this is not real life so I shall present to you.... interpretive words wtf.

====================

The world is your accost and you're the sun.

You feel their presence; by their movement, and they, by your warmth.... but the truth is? You and your endless circles will never bring you closer to the world. Gravity will always hold you away, from the life that calls unrelentlessly for you.

That's just who you are. Nothing can change that. Just be glad that you, being you, is essential to the world. Without you, nothing will be the same.

Because you're the sun; but the world is still,

====================

I had to keep reminding myself that it's not meant to be... and walk away. It's incredibly tough but i've made up my mind.

====================

Remember your science lesson when you heat up molecules in a trapped space? Filled with energy but no where to go?

I should stop procrastinating. Like, starting now.

====================

There's so many things that I want out of this life. Then I realise, that to gain something, I have to give up something. It's sad, but very true. I still can't figure out which to pursue.... where's the 8-ball when you need one????

1 comment:

Charl said...

Because you're the sun; but the world is still,

^OMFG i so love that. i'm so gonna write a song about that. or maybe a drawing. or an abstract thingy

"Nothing can change that. Just be glad that you, being you, is essential to the world"

^ reminds me of the Beatles song Across the Universe ...hv u heard it? the lyrics, esp the chorus, is beautiful. "nothing's gonna change my world"...its just so calm & accepting, almost buddhist-like. u'd like it.