Monday, July 14, 2008

The Way I Am

i love this song so much now, it's not even funny. i could hear it in my head all the time, e.g., when i wake up, when i'm eating, when i'm waiting for something, when i'm crossing the road... heck, even when i'm taking a piss wtf.



If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.

Cuz I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
Your head is aching, I'll make it better.

Cuz I love the way you call me baby.
And you take me the way I am.

I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair.
Sew on patches to all you tear.

Cuz I love you more than I could ever promise.
And you take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.

----------------
pretty things;

while jogging.



----------------
i had a wonderful weekend. the kind that you wished could go on for just a little longer.

only i'm sort of beating myself over this one thing i did. which marred an otherwise perfect weekend. dammit. don't you hate it when that happens? don't you hate having to think about that over and over again, trying to justify what you did but couldn't? it just really sucks because it's like downloading a 100mb file, only to your internet connection fail at 99%... man, so close!! i haven't felt so embarrassed in the longest time (yes, even over the fart and perineum incident).

i wish i could stop pulling the carpet away when i'm still standing on it.

it happens when someone just hammered a nail deep in your shoulder. and something like a feather falling gently on it could trigger an unnecessary reaction. and people around would be thinking, wait, what's this? because only i know, only i had a previous train of thought that everyone else do not.

i'm trying to not care so much, but i might had offended someone, created a misunderstanding... and that matters to me.

so let me try to fix it. the whole trout-slapping myself aint gonna make me feel better; it could only manifest into a dull reminder that would bore a wound somewhere in me.

No comments: