Friday, October 24, 2008

The tale of the wayward painting wtf

The pencil sketch was a moody, pensive girl looking to the side at something unknown to us. She holds a dark, wire-entwined umbrella above her head, that was pouring rain unto her even though the skies were clear. Cats and dogs walking behind her, looking worried.

And this is how it turned out when I redid it digitally:


...



.....



......



.......


orz

........Uh. YAR. I know. What the heck, right??? But guess what was looping on my Winamp.

...

.....

......

.......

.........

It's a movie soundtrack...

..................

.........

......

...

..

... char tou orz. But I love this movie!!! It makes me want to break out in a dance, sing catchy tunes even though imma tone-deafness, be happy/optimistic/fun like Tracy and wear big poofy skirts wtf. I think I've watched it about 4-5 times, not including the times I -subliminally- watched it, where I just run the movie in the background as I do unrelated stuff in another window, which would probably be more than 5 times wtf.

.... But still, the painting wasn't intended to be happy-quirky orz. Maybe I should had listened to My Chemical Romance or smthg orz.

Close-up of face;
I got a bunch of stuff to blog about, like SEALNet's Project Malaysia, but sometimes there's just so much to blog about that I just get overwhelmed and unable to start wtf.

Last Monday was my birthday!! Imma now officially 22, and I gotta wait 11 years to be 33 wtf so random. Had a steamboat gathering with a couple of my friends and my cousin, although 3 of my besties weren't in M'sia to celebrate with me =(. Muns, PY, LC... I miss you guys so much ;_____;. My colleagues in the Black Fortress were so sweet. Mel got everyone to sign this card for me, and the messages were a mixture of normal, celaka-wtf! and funny that makes my eyes shiny and sparkly all the same wtf. More in the coming post... if I'm not lazy -cough-.

Also, Lang Tengah trip with Muns and Jonny! I get constantly reminded by the trip because my butt is still two-toned wtf.

Aights, I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

Charl said...

orz

orz

orz

...bahaha ok stopped laughing alrdy.
Coz, yknow, i was imagining u as Tracy.

(orz again)

Subliminal watching is dangerous! Subliminal watching of Sweeney Todd may make you a throat-slasher and lover of human pies. it may also make u hum 'A Little Priest' most disturbingly at any meal involving lots of meat.

Subliminal watching of Charlie & the Choc Factory will make you dream of chocolate waterfalls (and maybe even make u gain weight just by thinking of candy). Subliminal watching of Edward Scissorhands will make you find pale gaunt men who wear black and have odd appendages attractive. And all this mention of Johnny Depp movies will subliminally draw you into joining the Depp fan club (woooot!)

Thou shall listen to more My Chemical Romance. Thou shalt not stop till thou hast developed a penchant for black eyeshadow and Tim Burton-esque art. Thou shall avoid oversized spotted mushrooms and smiling, upright-walking cats like the pox.

speaking of butts, boo-hoo; langkawi beach trip coming up and my bottom half is still ginormous. i am so opting for sarongs over lycra shorts. =/

gianne said...

hahah, i'd love to be tracy!! minus the weight issue... she;s just so happy and optimistic and she can dance!

remind me to not watch little britain in the background, else i'd be damn omgwtfbbqorz.

oh you party animal... put up some pictures of you in the sarong already!! how abt the top? bikini~?